Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

I LOVE Halloween! Any excuse to get dressed up and be someone else for a night is a reason for me to have all my friends over to play. So, we threw a super-spooky Halloween Party on Friday in our "G-Bar." The house was decorated as a haunted Mansion and our guests (who were required to be in character) had to venture through a black-light lit maze to enter the party room. Shania and Chris went to Plains, MT to be with their Mom, so they sadly missed out, but Jimmy, Adrianna, and I enjoyed hosting as the Addams Family. Adrianna pulls off the part of a homosidal maniac freakishly well.... :o)
Happy All Hallows Eve!!

4 comments:

Kevin n Amy Cederquist said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! You guys looke like you really enjoyed yourselves

Brandis said...

Hi hunny!! :) You guys look fabulous. I'm in awe of how much makeup is on your pretty little face, but more so because on you, it actually looks good. If I did that, it would just look freakish. :) Jimmy makes a good Gomez too. :) Love ya! :)

Kris Edwards said...

How clever! You all look awesome! Some people have all the creativity--and some of us missed out on that gene!

The DeGraff 7 said...

Hey Woman,

Glad to see your doing so well. You all look great. Your baby's not much of a baby anymore. Adrianna is so adorable (as she always has been) just a grown up version. I found you through Amy & Kevin's blog. I hope you had a great Christmas & have a wonderful New Year. Our blog is:
www.familydegraff.blogspot.com

Take care~Hollie

I'm a Bootician!! visit www.bootyparlorparties.com/charliecederquist

Booty Parlor Parties